This is a higher-level course on advanced machinery lubrication topics including lubricant selection, troubleshooting lubrication problems, metrics, and much more. Advanced Machinery Lubrication training course takes the best practice knowledge to the next level.
In this intensive training course you will learn:
• How to choose the correct viscosity for each of your applications
• How to extend drain intervals without risking machine health
• Lubrication methods that dramatically increase mean-time-between-failure
• To just go or not to go with the OEM’s lubricant recommendation or is there a better alternative
• How do I know when the optimum point to change an oil?
• How to correctly manage lubricants in reservoirs and sumps
• How to write dependable equipment lubrication procedures
• Downtime reduction strategies that won’t break the bank
• What inspections should be done when new lubricants are delivered?
• How to select the right lubricant for your application
• When to select grease or oil as the lubricant of choice
• How do I make management understand the importance of proper lubrication?
• When is a flush required prior to refilling a system?
• Is it a good idea to add more additives to used oils?
• How do I clean tanks, reservoirs, and lube storage containers?
• When should I use a synthetic lubricant?